Monday, January 16, 2012

My Little Buckaroos With Heart!

Today as I was getting ready to go to the barn I took a look at the temperature. A whole 1 degree! I reevaluated my clothing and added one more layer!

At the barn I turned the horses out and fed them their breakfast, wondering if anyone was going to call and cancel.

I sure love those kids who will let nothing stand in the way of their horse time! They showed up with layers on layers, hand warmers, several sets of gloves, hats, etc. I'm so proud of each of them! They each spent time walking and warming up their horses. One little cowgirl in particular always impresses me. She was out there running with Kiwi keeping herself warm, and even stayed late to help me feed the horses their dinner!

Keep it up Buckaroos! Keep riding and don't let anything stop you... you can accomplish anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment